Course Inspector NEN 3140
This course is intended for everyone who is charged with inspecting electrical equipment and tools in accordance with NEN 3140. After successfully completing this course, the student may also carry out these inspections for third parties.
The course that is given during 1 day contains the following modules:
Day part 1
- Legal basis for maintenance and inspection of work equipment
- NEN 3140 and inspections
- Theory to inspect electrical work equipment
- Practical measuring of electric tools
Day part 2
- Using the meter
- Pat 3140 inspection device
- Accountability of the inspector
- Use of software
The course is provided by a trainer from Arbo Opleidingsinstituut Nederland, the AOIN, under the direct responsibility of the training coordinator and the management of the AOIN.
The AOIN course is concluded with a valid personal certificate.
All our courses include:
- Lesson day (s) in modern classroom with modern audiovisual equipment;
- Expert, trained and experienced teachers;
- AOIN teaching materials;
- Fresh lunch per class day;
Inspector NEN 3140 Course